Mitarbeiter bei Herstellung eines Produktes |

MATERIAL AND TECHNOLOGY

"CASADIVANNA" focuses on the exceptional use of natural raw materials in the manufacturing process to ensure high quality and long life of the products. During the manufacturing process, special attention is paid to perfection in craftsmanship and excellent quality, which is possible thanks to the professionalism of our experienced craftsmen and their attention to detail.

Our used natural raw materials are high quality dolomite from Latvia and marble, from Scandinavia. These materials make up 85% of the composition of the products. The remaining 15% are EU-certified composites and sanitary coatings.

"CasaDiVanna" gives 10 years guarantee on all products.  

Geprüfte.Sicherheit.Gütesiegel
Produktion.jpg